The committee has been formed as an initiative of IQAC to identify students’ problems & support them on individual basis. Faculty wise in charge is appointed, who delegates the responsibility of mentoring of different groups of students to different teachers.
In the first meeting mentor introduces himself/herself to the students and makes appeal to approach him/her if they face any problems. Mentor helps them to solve the problem on one to one basis. If required mentor calls parents’ meeting to discuss the problems of their wards.
Aims & Objectives
1. To Identify differently abled students and their special needs.
2. To Identify advanced learners and their need.
3. To know their personal, psychological, social, economic problems & help them accordingly.
5. To make them aware about students’ centric facilities like Student’s Aid Fund, Counselling Centre, Placement etc.
6. To motivate the students to participate in curricular, co-curricular & extra-curricular activities.
Committee for the academic year 2017-2018
Prof. Sangeeta V. Patil (Chemistry Department) Chairperson
Dr. Mrinal Kulkarni (English Department) Member
Prof. G.B. Sangle (Physics Department) Member
Prof. A.P. Lokhande (History Department) Member
Prof. Jyoti Sukenkar (Computer Science) Member
Prof. Sneha Vaidya (B & I Department) Member