Social Justice & Special Assistance (SC,OBC,SBC,VJ,NT Caste)
1. Government of India Post-Matric Scholarship
2. Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee
3. Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship
1. Scholarship Scheme for Students of Minority Communities Pursuing Higher and Professional Education
2. Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships for College and University Students.
Higher and Technical Education
1. Economic Backward Class (EBC) Scholarship/Freeship
2. Ahindi Bhashik Scholarship
3. State Government Open Merit Scholarship
4. Scholarship to Meritorious students Possessing Mathematics/Physics
5. Education Concession to the Children of Ex-Servicemen
6. Education Concession to the Children Freedom Fighter
Tribal Development Department(ST Caste)
1. Post Matric Government of India Scholarship
2. Tuition Exam Fee [Freeship]
Standing Instructions in connection with Scholarships:
I) It is the responsibility of the students/guardians to submit the scholarship/freeship application forms in time along with necessary documents as per the notifications issued by the college office.
II) The college will not be responsible if the scholarship or freeship is not granted or renewed, due to non-submission or late submission of application form.
III) Scholarship and freeship is awarded for one academic year only.
IV) It is necessary to submit fresh application to appropriate authorities for renewal of scholarship and freeships.
V) Application for Freeships/Scholarships etc. with the necessary certificates must reach to the Principal within the notified due date.
VI) Photocopies of the documents must be attested by the competent authorities.
VII) A receipt to the effect that application has been received by the office should be insisted upon, and the receipt should be preserved and produced as and when required especially while making the enquiry.
VIII) In respect of certain fee-concession/ scholarships, students will have to pay full prescribed fees at the time of admission, if the necessary documents are not produced in original along with attested photo copy of each.
IX) Incomplete applications for scholarships, and freeships will not be accepted.
X) Students wish to apply for scholarship can contact college office for the details regarding Scholarships and Freeships.
XI) Students are advised to be in the habit of reading the notices displayed on the Notice Boards regularly.
List of documents to be attached with fresh Scholarship / Freeship application form
while taking admission in first or directly to second year
(For OBC, SBC, VJNT, SC and ST)
1. Confirmation Letter (Attested photocopy)
2. Income Certificate – Tahsildar Income Certificate Original
Service –Form No.16 (Attested photocopy)
3. Caste Certificate
4. Caste Validity (Attested photocopy)
5. Non Cram layer Certificate Attested photocopy (Not Required for SC, ST)
6. Mark sheet – S.S.C, H.S.C, Diploma
7. Leaving Certificate Attested photocopy
8. A proof of linking Adhar card with bank account. (Seeding Form)
9. Adhar Card (Attested photocopy)
10. Bank Account Passbook (Attested photocopy)
11. Domicile Attested photocopy
12. Gap Certificate Stamp Paper of Rs.100/- with Notarization (If Applicable)
13. If Father is not alive, submit Death Certificate of Father.
List of documents to be attached with Scholarship / Freeship application form
for renewal while taking admission in second/third year. (OBC, SBC, VJNT, SC & ST)
1. Previous Year Mark sheet
2. Caste Certificate (Attested photocopy)
3. Caste Validity (Attested photocopy)
4. Confirmation Letter (Attested photocopy)
5. Income Certificate – Tahsildar Income Certificate Original
Service –Form No.16 (Attested photocopy)
6. Non Cram layer Certificate -Attested photocopy. (Not Required for SC, ST)
7. Mark sheet – S.S.C, H.S.C, Diploma
8. Leaving Certificate (Attested photocopy)
9. A proof of linking Adhar card with bank account. (Seeding Form)
10. Adhar Card (Attested photocopy)
11. Bank Account Passbook (Attested photocopy)
12. Domicile certificate (Attested photocopy)
13. Gap Certificate on Stamp Paper of Rs.100/- with Notarization (If Applicable)