“Collaborating and networking for synergic output” is the order the day. The institution is protective in developing collaborations with National and International organizations to put this in practice.
The institution has entered into Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with three national and one international education institutions and with three4 industries, viz.
1. Dapoli Urban Bank Senior Science Collage, Dapoli.
2. S. H. Mutha collage, Kalyan.
3. Centre for Numismatic Information & Tabasco of United Mexican States.
4. The Juarez Autonomous University of Tabasco of United Mexican States.
5. Monarch Catalyst Pvt. Ltd. Dombivli.
6. Innovative Organics, Dombivli.
7. Monad Nanotech Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai.
The Purpose of these collaboration are:
1. To develop academic and educational co-operation.
2. To promote mutual understanding between organization to stimulate the training of under-graduate and post-graduate students and faculties.
While the Scope includes:
1. Exchange of Faculty.
2. Training of under-graduate/post-graduate students.
3. Conducting collaborative research projects.
4. Conducting lectures and organizing symposia.
5. Exchange of academic information and materials.
The industries not only impart training to the faculties & students but also offer placements to the eligible candidates.
Few additional MOUs are also signed with specific utilities viz.
1. Indian Merchants Chamber for short term course “Advanced Certificate Course in Foreign Trade”.
2. Spectrum Academy coaching for competitive exams.
3. Panchakshari’s Professional Academy Pvt. Ltd. CA, CMA and CS Coaching.