The Research Committee is an academic committee that promotes research culture in the college. It encourages and guides the teachers for major and minor research projects funded by university & other agencies viz. UGC, DBT, CSIR and environmental ministry.
1. To create a conducive environment for promotion of research & innovation activities in the college.
2. To encourage faculty members to apply for major, minor research projects, incubation, design and innovation centres.
3. To motivate & guide faculty members for research recognition and research publications.
4. To ensure smooth functioning and effective management of research & innovation activities at the College.
5. To promote interdisciplinary and collaborative research.
6. To strengthen industry-college interaction by promoting consultancy, testing and need based research & innovation activities in the institute.
7. To report the higher authorities of the institute regarding progress of research activities and related matters.
Committee for the academic year 2017-18