About the Cell
Career and placement cell of the college grooms students and helps them be
employable and make them ready to face corporate selection procedures. Cell
provides Job opportunities to students and arranges for campus drives, summer
placements & internships
We also understand the industry requirements make students match the same with our
various industry centric programs.
We are deeply thankful to our recruiters and training partners for their endless efforts to
make students employable and help society at large.
Career & placement cell conducts programs & sessions on the following areas:
- Aptitude training
- Career counselling
- Soft skill development
- Personality development
1) To assist students in obtaining placement in industries/corporate sectors and public sectors.
2) To identify the needs and expectations of the employers pertaining to their recruitments.
3)To act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.
Our Major Training Partners:
1) Techno serve (TNS India Foundation)
2)Global Talent Track (GTT)
- Axis securities
- HDFC securities
- Stock Holding Corporation LTD.
- ICICI prudential
- Aditya Birla Housing Finance
- Motilal Oswal
- HDB Financial services
- L & T Finance
- Bharat serums & vaccines Ltd.
- & many more………….
Preference to be given for direct recruitments on pay roll.
Recruiting agency should forward the letter to the Principal, seeking permission for arranging
Letter can be sent through email/by hand/by post.
Activities Conducted :
- Campus to corporate Training - 80to 100 hours Free training (covering soft and
technical skill building, resume building, workplace ethics etc.) Total 142 students
benefitted from training (2021-22)
- Conducted 120 hrs 15 days Free training for Final year students of BCOM BBI, BMS
BAF Total – 75 students attended (2021-22)
- Conducted free Aptitude training for the students of last year to enable them crack
entry level rounds of selection process. Total 64 students registered (2021-22)
- Conducted JOB FAIR in the month of April 2022, where Leading Banks and major
Finance Companies were Recruiters
THIS YEAR OUR MCOM BANKING & FINANCE student bagged a package
of Rs.3.8L pa
Highlights of JOB FAIR
Technoserve Pre-Placement Training sessions