1) To assist students in obtaining placement in industries/corporate sectors and public sectors.
2) To identify the needs and expectations of the employers pertaining to their recruitments.
3)To act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.
1) Creating and maintaining database of final year students.
2) Maintaining database of various organizations interested in campus recruitments.
3)Establishing strategic links between students and organizations interested in campus
4)Organizing orientation programme for the students prior to placement interviews.
5)Collecting post recruitment feedback from the employers as well as from the students.
Preference to be given for direct recruitments on pay roll.
1) Recruiting agency should forward the letter to the Principal, seeking permission for arranging
campus drive. Letter can be sent through email/by hand/by post.
2) Placement cell should check the registration details, reputation, experience and authenticity of
the hiring agencies.
3) An undertaking stating the job location, working conditions, pay packages should be obtained
from hiring agencies.
4) Placement cell should obtain the letter of confirmation from recruiting agency for conducting
drive specifying the details of authority or persons coming for conducting recruitment drive.
5) Entire procedure of selection should be completed at college campus and not anywhere else.
In case, it is to be conducted off campus, required documents should be obtained from both the
6) Placement officer should consult Principal for fixing the date of placement drive and make
7) The cell should use email, bulk sms services and also telephonic contacts for prompt and
effective communication with the students regarding recruitment opportunities and interview
details. The cell should also request all heads of the departments to submit the list of students
interested in campus recruitment.
Mrs.Ashwini Bagkar(M.Com.,SET,M.B.A Finance,pursuing -PhD.)
Tel. No.: 0251-2473282/8691022339