>> Junior College >> Commerce
Subjects Offered at XI (F.Y.J.C.) & XII (S.Y.J.C.)
Junior College Commerce
1. Compulsory Language
2. Second Language (Any 1)
• Information Technology
3. Subjects Offered
• Book keeping and Accountancy
• Organization of Commerce
• Secretarial practice/Mathematics
• Health and Physical Education
• Environment Education
Number of divisions available at Junior College
Faculty of Commerce: 4 divisions (Aided: 3 divisions & Unaided: 1 division (with subject IT))
Students who have scored less than 70% marks in Mathematics at S.S.C. level may be asked to opt Secretarial Practice at F.Y.J.C.
a) Students will have to opt for the same subjects as opted by them in the F.Y.J.C.
b) A student who has passed F.Y.J.C. Science or Commerce may be allowed to join S.Y.J.C, Arts. Application for the same should be submitted in the beginning of the year. Request will be considered depending on availability of the seats.
c) Students who have scored less than 40% marks in Mathematics at F.Y.J.C. commerce may be asked to opt for secretarial practice at S.Y.J.C. commerce.
Fee Structure is conveyed by the Board and accordingly the fee is charged. It is subject to revision by the government.
*Principal reserves the right to grant or refuse the application for change of faculty/subject/medium.
Junior College Important Information
1. 75% attendance is compulsory.
4. Submission of projects is compulsory. S.Y.J.C. students should submit the projects by the end of 1st term and F.Y.J.C. students should submit the projects by first week of January.
5. The health and physical education (HPE) examination for S.Y.J.C. and F.Y.J.C. students is compulsory, if they do not appear for HPE exam they will be declared as failed in their final examinations.
2. College do not organise picnics / excursion or field trips.