>> Junior College >> Science
Subjects Offered at XI (F.Y.J.C.) & XII (S.Y.J.C.)
Junior College Science
1. Compulsory Language
2. Second Language (Any 1)
• Information Technology
3. Subjects Offered
• Health and Physical Education
• Environment Education
Faculty of Science: Five divisions (Aided: 3 divisions (1 division with Subject IT) & Unaided: 2 divisions (1 division with Subject IT)
a) Students will have to opt for the same subjects as opted by them in the F.Y.J.C.
b) A student who has passed F.Y.J.C. Science or Commerce may be allowed to join S.Y.J.C, Arts. Application for the same should be submitted in the beginning of the year. Request will be considered depending on availability of the seats.
Fee Structure is conveyed by the Board and accordingly the fee is charged. It is subject to revision by the government.
*Principal reserves the right to grant or refuse the application for change of faculty/subject/medium.
Junior College Important Information
1. 75% attendance is compulsory.
4. Submission of projects is compulsory. S.Y.J.C. students should submit the projects by the end of 1st term and F.Y.J.C. students should submit the projects by first week of January.
5. The health and physical education (HPE) examination for S.Y.J.C. and F.Y.J.C. students is compulsory, if they do not appear for HPE exam they will be declared as failed in their final examinations.
2. College do not organise picnics / excursion or field trips.